We are looking for coaches to help our guests share in the fun. The coach’s role would be to share Bullseye’s passion for axe throwing in a safe manner, as well as to make it an entertaining and ridiculously fun experience for our guests. Demands will vary, with the position overseeing all facets of customer interaction from arrival to departure from our facility.
Specific duties include:
1. Leadership: represent the face of Bullseye to share our axe enthusiasm in a fun & professional manner.
2. Coaching: help guests learn how to throw an axe well enough to enjoy themselves and compete for axe throwing glory!
3. Operations: guide the smooth conduct of events, including tournament set-up, scoring, payment processing etc.
4. Safety: ensure equipment is up to standard, and all procedures are followed.
5. Facilities: support the entire Bullseye team to get the job done, set-up/clean-up etc.
Desired skills and qualifications:
1) Desires to throw some axes! Its not a big deal if you haven’t tried it yet, its exceptionally fun and becomes addicting.
2) Great communication skills; able to speak concisely and use humour effectively in a group setting.
3) Strong leadership skills; display high confidence and emotional intelligence to manage group dynamics.
4) Strong interest in coaching and teaching; enthusiasm for sharing new experiences with others.
5) Excel in a team environment; foster a culture of respect, camaraderie and inclusiveness for ALL guests and staff.
6) Strong results orientation; do what needs to be done, and take initiative to prevent problems before they occur.
7) Experience working in entertainment, hospitality &/or recreation management environment is a plus.
8) ENERGETIC! UPBEAT! FUN!
Job Type: Part-time
If you’re interested apply to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please connect a business account on the Instagram Feed settings page in order to display hashtag feeds
Please see this post for more information.
Due to changes in Instagram's API, feeds can no longer filter out posts based on the user who posted them.
Try using a different moderation system for this feed.